6.18.2008

The Search Continues

I'm tired of working because i have no other choice. and i'm tired of not being good enough. I feel like i'm getting dumber by the second. I'm grasping at the vocabulary i had as a child. So innocent and naive and enormous.

last night two people asked me if i cut my hair because i broke up with someone. They must not know me very well. Though i think they were on to something. I feel like i'm about to break up with the world. If things keep going the way they are i'm going to run away for good. Is it that obvious that i want to disappear right now? This very instant?

i'd like to have someone to run away with. i feel like that's all i'm waiting for. I'm okay with being poor i've been that way my whole life. I don't need to save money. I just need out.

No comments: