3.13.2007

things i like right now

It's good to hang out and really get to talk with your friends that you see all the time but don't really get to have a good conversation with.

i like having people over and cooking dinner for them, providing that it's not a large group of people and i have enough food to go around.

ice cream parties are good too.

i also like starting the day doughnut in hand friend across the table. it makes going to work a little easier, even on the crumiest of days.

it is nice to be at the same place in your life as your friends, for the most part anyways, independent, doing your best, getting by the best you can, and supporting each other because we're all in the same boat.

i like giving my friends gifts that i know they will love because it makes me happy that i know my friends well enough to give them something that matters. i also like spending unnecessary amounts of money on people other than myself.

i like sleeping in. but that rarely happens so i treasure it when it does.

i will always like newton, he's probably my bestest friend in the whole wide world
good night.

cheesiest post ever, but thats whats on my mind.

No comments: