11.13.2005

plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is

last night i had a dream that there was a war. and i was fighting in it. the part that is most vivid to me is this, I had a gold samurai sword. I was to fight the best samurai in the world. I fought him. and i cut both of his arms off in the end. then i slit his throat. it was terrible.

shortly after i won this fight people started going crazy. There were no sides anymore people were fighting simply to stay alive. One man was trying to kill me. so i was running away. And i reached this group of girls. They were being protected by some military guy and he needed a break so he requested that i watch over them for the time being.

So i'm there protecting them with a flame thrower. then this guy walks up and he's looking pretty suspicious so i asked him for his identification and he said it was in his other bag. so i said "get out of here right now" and he wouldn't leave. so i had to use force. but then all the girls started freaking out and getting all worried and crying and i was tired of it so i said to them "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL A MAN WITH A SAMURAI SWORD! SHUT UP!" and then pevsner(my cat) woke me up. she was lonely this morning.

that was my dream... weird dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. That sounds terrifying. Actually it almost sounds like a Family Guy episode.

{daniel}