9.04.2005

better cancel your minutes some turd might be calling New Orleans

i already posted this in my livejournal... but here goes nothin:

wow. what a weekend.

for those of you that don't know already, yesterday i accidentally flushed my cellular phone down the toilet. it fell right out of my pocket as the toilet was flushing. so it's gone, AND the toilet is broken.... or clogged with cellphone.

so point is, i've lost all the numbers i once had in the phone. so if you'd be so kind as to email your phone number to me or send it to me i'd appreciate it....

you can email me at:

TheElectronicMayhem@hotmail.com

i'm leaving for the UK in approximately 11 hours... so i'll have to get back to you when i return.. at which point everyone can expect me to have a bad british accent on accident..



i am so flipping hungry.

No comments: