8.04.2005

gruuuughlllll (sound of dread)

i've got some good news and some bad news, first the bad:

BAD NEWS (take one)-
i just got a call from katy and she said that the car needs a new battery and air filters.. i think they are getting it fixed now. gr. old cars always just a bad idea....


BAD NEWS (take two)-
just found out that instead of just needing a new batter and air filters we'll actuall be needing a whole new engine. ugh.

GOOD NEWS (take one)-
I just found my old blogger that will let you know what i was like from grade 7-9. it sort of just starts somewhere and then trails off. i'm sure there are more blogs of mine out there in the world.. i don't know where.. i'll keep searching... at any rate here is an excerpt, my favorite passage (it reminds me of anchor man)

Tuesday, April 09, 2002
i love pie. i love it. love it love it love it.

so i've eaten a lot now. I ate.... umm.... uh.... i ate 2 sandwiches, 2 cookies. about 16 chicken nuggets and a lemon bar. that was throughout the duration of the day though... umm yeah. does that make me a pig? OINK OINK"



and you can find the whole thing at

No comments: